Carolann M. Aschoff
The firm of Carolann M. Aschoff, P.C., began in l994. Prior to that, Carolann Aschoff had worked for and subsequently became a partner in a general practice firm for nine years. She handled most of the matrimonial matters for that firm, and when the partnership dissolved she decided to open up her own firm with the express purpose of concentrating in and focusing on family matters in the law.
She has dedicated her professional career to developing a matrimonial firm that is committed to giving clients professional, compassionate and comprehensive services to assist them during a difficult period in their lives. She received the Matrimonial Attorney of the Year from the Hudson County Bar Association in 2002. Her commitment is found not only in her dedication and hard work in this field of law, but also in the professionally trained staff that have been with the firm for several years. The associate attorneys working at the firm are skilled practitioners who fully appreciate the importance of providing the highest quality of service to each and every client and to that end regularly attend continuing legal education seminars along with Carolann to keep up with new trends in the law that will impact their clients. The administrative/secretarial staff has been with the firm for many years and fully support and facilitate the firm's credo of personal attention to each and every client. The legal support staff offers comprehensive research and writing skills to assist each attorney in the firm to produce a quality work product designed to advance the best interests of each client.
This firm stands for quality service and strong representation. It is also mindful of the emotional and psychological experiences of each client and the right of each client to receive the personal attention they deserve. The law firm of Carolann M. Aschoff, P.C., is here to provide a strong legal port in the storm of each client's life at a time when it is needed.
Carolann M. Aschoff has been designated by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Certified Matrimonial Law Attorney. Less than 2% of New Jersey lawyers are Certified Matrimonial Law Attorneys. Carolann M. Aschoff has also been appointed by courts as a guardian and parent coordinator.
Areas of Practice
- Family Law
- Real Estate Law
- Estate Planning
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Matrimonial Law Attorney By The Supreme Court Of New Jersey
- New Jersey, 1985
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- Seton Hall University School of Law, Newark, New Jersey
- St. Peter's College, New Jersey
- Seminars for the Hudson County Bar Association, Family Law Section
Honors and Awards
- Hudson County Bar Association Matrimonial Attorney of the Year
- Hudson County Early Settlement Panel Committee Award
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Hudson County Bar Association, Member, 1985 to Present
- Hudson County Family Law Committee, Chair, 1997 to Present
- Hudson County Early Settlement Panel Program, Committee Chair and Panelist for 21 years, Present
- New Jersey State Bar Association, 1985 to Present
- Essex County Bar Association Member, 1994 to Present
- New Jersey State Ethics Committee, District 6, Member, 2010 to 2018
Past Employment Positions
- Judicial Law Clerk, New Jersey Superior Court