1. Home
  2.  | 
  3. Family Law
  4.  | Civil Unions

Civil Union Dissolution

While the end of a same-sex marriage will be handled the same as any divorce case, some people may seek to dissolve a civil union. For those looking to end a civil union, including seniors, it is crucial to consult with our lawyers before making any agreements or signing any documents.

To find out how recent changes to the law may affect a civil union, contact our attorneys online. You can also call our Jersey City office at 201-793-7739, our West Caldwell office at 973-200-4892 or our Bayonne office at 201-793-7739.

Contact Our Attorneys For Help With Dissolving A Civil Union

At Carolann M. Aschoff, P.C., we are prepared to answer any civil union questions, including those involving senior citizens or same-sex marriage. Contact us online to schedule an appointment to discuss your situation. When you come to us, you can be assured of personal attention and strong representation.